Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This Night is too long...

This night is too long...
This night is beautiful. I am sitting in the midst of the hour hand reaching 2. And still there is no sleep. With an excited mind, I am waiting for the morning to come. How many times, do we face such a situation in life? Is it the night which is not ending or is it the morning which is taking time. The first rays of the Sun have crossed Australia and making their way into Japan. And here I sit in Pune, India, waiting for them. So whats keeping me awake? 10 days of a voice, 10 nights of chat, and finally she is coming to my city. I cant exactly describe my feelings, however I am excited, damn excited I promise I am. Its a wait which has a purpose of its existence. I don't wish to share much but yes, I am looking forward to the morning, which will bring love and peace and happiness to one and all. On that note, on behalf of every Indian, on behalf of every hopeful heart, I welcome the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment