Expectations hurt, more often that not....don't they? They do. But still we expect. Is it in human nature to expect? Is there a condition involved in everything? If not, then why do you need to expect?
Saying this, I know myself...I am fond of my set of expectations like others. Whenever you think of someone, the mind creates a scene and then there is an aspect called expectation and then the mind takes its measure by warning you that the expectation might fail as well. Still you expect...why?
Lets take a scenario. A guy goes to meet a girl...he meets her...and goes back...there starts the list of expectations...."Will she call?"..."Wil she say Yes when I ask her for a coffee?"..."I think she liked my company?"...and the list goes on...depending on the imaginative capacity of his mind....
Why cant it be like I will see what to speak when she calls...?
Is everything reciprocable?...Is it possible for every quantity to match its inversely proportional variant...
The answer for me is No...and the world and its people are better off with their list of expectations cut down to a minimum...and let that bare minimum be termed as "HOPE"...
No comments:
Post a Comment