Dear All,
I really don't know as to what sort of introduction is expected when you guys read my page for the first time. Anyways, lets try it out. My views, no....my thoughts can be quite confusing at times. That shall be majorly due to the fact that at one point of time a lot goes on in my mind. Never am I trying to say or claim that i am good at multi-tasking, but its just that I cant think of only one thing. There are 2 many beautiful things on this planet worth given a thought. That's what I often do and thereby end up with some confused, unanswered, curious, ambiguous, cloudy feeling which lingers in my mind now and then. Maybe i wanna remember those when i turn 50. Maybe thats the sole reason for this work. Maybe not, maybe I wish to invite you to my world, where mostly things are unconditional. Be it love, be it justice, be it sacrifice, be it pain, be it joy, be it success. On that note allow me to muster courage to show you my part of life...the way I like to see it, or like to believe it.
We will see daily blogs, as in happenings which may not leave a mark, as well some unforgettable moments, as and when the flow comes. And I am not a poet.
Shall ask you questions as well...dont be a spoiler then. See you later.
Thanks
Dont worry... we all are confused at some juncture or rather at all junctures!
ReplyDeleteWhat is important is believing in yourself which i think you do..
Keep writing...will watch out this space for more.
Cheers